6.10.05

slow road to recovery

Turning my head is proving a challenge. It all hurts.

Drinks are evil. Except water, that one is ok.

Needless to say, I can't remember how songs go anymore. Can't even recall how to play guitar.
Starting to think that both of my songs are total shit, and am rather embarassed that I titled one of posts '2 songs down' as it suggests an ego the size of Bournemouth. I would like to say that that is not the case. Indeed, I would be more self-deprecating but I'm just not very good at it.

Would love to lie down, but not allowed to in the office. My hands are shaking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tut tut gav. nip out and get yourself a bottle of purdey's. best hangover cure in the world. you'll be right as rain and back on the sauce by lunch time.

12:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home