4.10.05

killer dolphins

so Al has sent me his initial beginnings and scratchy ideas dotted around underneath. I'm really liking it, and Hamish's comments about the lack of coverage of this event make me only more excited about exploring it further. it all comes down to individual stories, finding a way to actually address the issue in a way that the media no longer feel they can. I'm glad we can add a voice to what has happened, especially as the news seems to have given up.

I also sent Al a piece about USA military dolphins that escaped when hurricane Katrina hit. They have toxic darts and have been trained to shoot spies and terrorists. The military are refusing to admit that they may have escaped. I love this idea so much, it's very Austin Powers with sharks and lasers. Just wanted to warn you in case you find yourself in the gulf of mexico. I hope Al can fit it in somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home