5.2.06

Tonight

It is strange to have to show what came out of this little thought I had on the way back on the bus last Sunday. It feels a little out control, I have to say. In the editing which I have now finished, (last night really) a whole new meaning emerged from what I shot which was really interesting. I think that somehow not being able to digest your own idea for very long, when you actually get it done, it does not really feel like your own, because it has the ability to surprise you. Don't know if I am making myself clear. But maybe I feel a little like this is some piece that has it's own thing to say, or show, and I am not sure to what extent I had control over it. In anycase, reading all the other blogs I can't wait to see what people come up with.
See you tonight. R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home