1.2.06

Shooting tomorrow

That's it. I am shooting tomorrow. It is such an intereting exercise for me to "go for it" in every sense of the words. I have never worked so impulsively on something and there is something very liberating about it. I find that I am much less restrictive of myself. The worry is always that it would be too simplistic and I agree with what someone else wrote about how hard it is to not become sentimental. But this is part of the exercise for me, just going for it. I have the actor, don't have the scrubs from my nurse friend but will manage without. It is fascinating to cling to one element of this story of Anne Turner, even a word, and make something out of it. I did, I chose a word which repeated itself and it became the pivot for the whole thing. Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow. And then in editing. R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home