3.10.05

Blogging troubles

As a writer, you'd think I'd be okay with making the most out of modern technology and communication. The greatest struggle I've had today has nothing to do with the idea of writing a play in a few days. Oh no. It has been creating a user name that I will remember for my Blog account. Every suggestion I came up with was vetoed. Apparently others had got there first. I find this quite distressing.

However, undeterred, I have now found a rather bizarre user name I will probably forget straightaway. So if you don't hear from me again, you'll know why.

I'm now off to think about higher things, such as whether drama which is created as a direct response to a horrific event is, in fact, jumping on the bandwagon of sensationalism, and how best I should get around this, and also, perhaps more immediately, if I have anything in the house other than toast to consume for my lunch.

Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home